Sunday 26 May 2013

35 Social Media Icons in your website

Today I have for you a beautiful collection of 35 circle social media icons. I’ve been working on this for a few days and finally I finished putting all the icons together. And I’m happy with the result…

They are all vector shapes and can be resized at any size you want from the PSD file. I’ve also saved the icons in PNG format (50 x 50 pixels) so you can begin using them without losing time. So, download the package from the link below and be more social!




Icons in the package: Twitter, Dribbble, RSS, Pinterest, Digg, Flickr, Forrst, Vimeo, Reddit, Linkedin, Facebook, Paypal, Stumbleupon, Email, deviantART, Netvibes, Yahoo, Github, Addthis, Behance, Blogger, Slashdot, Technorati, Google Plus, Apple, Myspace, Sharethis, Yelp, Delicious, Lastfm, Youtube, Skype, Tumblr, AIM, Google.
PSD file included: YES
PNG files included: YES

No comments:

Post a Comment